Blooded Alcohols

A place for the OOC info. Please limit to topics for Midnight Espresso.
Navi Sankar

Blooded Alcohols

Postby Navi Sankar » January 1st, 2014, 6:40 pm

To all concerned:

The blooded selections from the party seemed to have been very popular. I thank you, deeply, for your delight in my humble concoctions. As I did not have a great deal of time to prepare for the event, I had to make a guess as to everyone's tastes. There will be another party, of which I am certain, the when? Who knows. I wish to be prepared for such eventualities. So please
respond to my little notice, either by similar posting or a word to me at any Elysium, with suggestions for my novelty bloods (I'm sure the popcorn will reappear. It was wildly popular), coffee varietals and alcohol preferences. I can make nearly anything given enough time. I am in process of obtaining more of the Devil's Cut, hopefully a slightly more mature batch than the last, as
well as a 25 year old Dalmore. Also, if certain blood types are of interest, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Sincerely,
Navi Nashadhai Sankar

P.S.
If you wish me to cater your next event, I will need a minimum of one month's notice and a list of what you desire. (More than one month preferred as some of what I do takes a great deal of time and short notice will short selection)
Tory: 3
Cam: 2
City: 3

*Blush of health*
*Seductive Grace*

"From Delight we came into existence.
In Delight we grow.
At the end of our journey’s close,
Into Delight we retire."

Return to “OOC Bulletins”