Harpy Report 4-25-14

Eli Hayes

Harpy Report 4-25-14

Postby Eli Hayes » May 5th, 2014, 1:19 pm

Good evening Ladies and Gentleman of the night,

For those of you who I have not had the pleasure of meeting, let me introduce myself, My name is Eli Hayes. I will be sending out regular reports after every gathering so that those that could not make the gathering may be well informed of the happenings within the city.

I would like to formally welcome Mary Claire Harper to the city. Quite a lovely member of the roses who it seems will be one of our assistant keepers of Elysium.

I would also like to congratulate Liam on obtaining the office of sheriff.

There seems to be a substance going around that is called Black Lightning. I would recommend that anyone who comes across this substance to be very careful in dealing with it. The container that it is in is similar to the container for a 5 hour energy drink, however this substance has the consistency of Diesel fuel and is partially of the abyss. Even coming in contact with a small amount can lead to bad things happening, the mortals who have ingested this substance have had their eyes go stark white and they start looking for females. The suspicion is that they are wanting to procreate with these females inorder to spread the Black Lightning like a disease. At one point there were even partially corporeal spirits who inhabited a substance similar to this.

At one point in the night several members of the court presented Prince Maxime with Paris's sword. Evidently this sword is a well known artifact from ancient times that has some significance to the Brujah. This sword was removed from Paris's body after he was destroyed for his blatant disregard of the laws of our kind. He destroyed of beloved former harpy, Madam Arlette.

For the last part of this report I will speak on something that I have noticed in this city. That would be the seemingly disregard of status while speaking to or about others. I was recently involved in a discussion with several individuals and one of them seemed to be in a foul mood after a meeting they were in. Now we all can understand being angry with other members of our society, it is natural when you put a group of passionate kindred in the same area even for a few hours. However that does not give you the right to disregard status that the other members of our society have worked very hard to achieve. Especially when your words are directed at leaders of clans and this city and members of those clans are sitting right in front of you. Nor does it give you the right to withhold or make back room deals for information that may be vital to the safety and security of this city, just because the rest of your peers are "idiots". Now I know that this might all seem rather vague, however I have no intention of putting names out there when the guilty party knows who they are. In closing let me make something very clear.......I WILL NOT TOLERATE RUDENESS.....especially when those you are talking about are of much higher standing in this city than yourself.

Sincerely,

Eli Hayes
Harpy of Jacksonville
City Status: 3
Cam Status: 1

Striking Looks 4

Tycofus Zator

Re: Harpy Report 4-25-14

Postby Tycofus Zator » September 24th, 2015, 10:56 pm

do you have the new list of the new arrivals for name and clans? you didnt give me a copy.. was looking for a list .. thank you
Camarilla Status 2
Ventrue Status 4
City Status 5

Unbroken Lineage
Prestigious Sire
enchanting voice
Prince of Jacksonville

Return to “The Harpy Report”